Howdy Arches Forum users,

[image: Capture.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>Our dev team is currently
looking into the plausibility of having nested card options that only
appear when certain selections are made on a resource model. For example if
I select this option screen capped. Is there a way to make additional
sections, and card to appear only when this option is selected? From what I
can gain this would be a new custom data type, that would require some
coding/scripting knowledge to make happen. If there are any resources or
additional information needed from myself I would be more than happy to
provide.

Thanks,
Brendon