Hi Adam,

Thank you for your help with this. Yes! I have noticed the same thing and I
am trying to keep it to a minimum. I am not sure if I should try to reduce
the number of calls the app is making by default. As for now, the code is
only calling one object to replace the system settings. I have tested the
code and it doesn't seem to impact the loading time at all. However, I am
facing a strange issue with the zoom. I think I should post this
separately. In my installations (I have a few now) the zoom limitations
imposed by the app itself is not working. I am not sure if this is a
certain setting that I didn't set correctly or if it is something related
to the app itself.

Thank you again,
Mahmoud