I have read some older posts regarding this, indicating that the concept
collection cannot be changed after data is loaded, but we need to have some
way to deal with this problem. We are running Arches 4.4.2.

Our Historic Resource_concepts.json file contains the following note

"Heritage Resource Type": "Heritage Resource Type does not appear to be
configured with a valid concept collectionid"

and the graph editor will not permit us to select the proper concept
collection. Data that was migrated from Arches 3 uses this type and
displays properly, but we are not able to upload new data due to this
problem.I am tempted to find Heritage Resource Type in the database and set
the concept collection manually, but have no idea what the ramifications of
this might be.

Is there a way to assign the concept collection without exporting the
contents of the database, correcting the graph, and re-importing? That
would be a huge undertaking. I'm hoping to add the collection and, perhaps,
re-index the Historic Resources. Has anyone tried this successfully?

Thanks,
Martha