Hi Martha,

There is one thing you can try, but you should be careful in its use.

If you add

OVERRIDE_RESOURCE_MODEL_LOCK = True

to your settings_local you can make changes to your graphs while they have
resource instances deployed.

Once again, I would be very careful in the use of this setting, know the
changes you are making so you can revert them if needed and disable this
setting as soon as you are done making your change. I would also refrain
from making any changes to the shape of your resource model with this
setting enabled. But if used carefully it could potentially work to resolve
the issue you are experiencing with your collections.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ryan