Howdy,

I wanted to thank all of the forum users and dev team for helping our
project out for the endless amounts of questions and threads we have
started here. It seems with a new week we are running into a new
troubleshoot on our end. I have attached an image of specifically of what I
am referring to.

[image: Image proposition.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

If there is any additional documentation or screenshots needed I would be
more than happy to provide. I more or less want to know why these resources
cannot be related, and if there is a different workflow I need to pursue to
get this working?
Thanks again,
-Brendon