Hi David,

Wonderful news and thank you for sharing it here!  There is great
satisfaction in learning about implementation launches after following the
efforts over time.  The site looks fantastic and we are happy to share the
official launch announcement via the Arches Project communication channels.

Congrats to you and the entire team at Jersey Heritage!

Very best,

Alina
Arches Project