Hi Robin,

To restate your problem, and do let me know if I'm misunderstanding it, it
seems you are trying to reference a resource instance in the record of
another resource instance using the ResourceID/UUIDs you have generated. If
you are mapping this data (ResourceID/UUIDs) to a particular node, if you
haven't done so already, you should make sure that:

   1. The node has a data type of resource-instance or
   resource-instance-list
   2. The node has the correct target Resource Model(s) that you are trying
   to reference. If the resource-instance node you are trying to load data
   into only has a particular model selected, then you will be unable to load
   any resourceIDs from any resource instances from other models. In Arches
   Designer, here's an example of a resource-instance node which references
   instances from a Person Resource Model and a Group Resource Model:

   In this example, I would not be able to load any ResourceID/UUIDs that
   were not resource instances of Person or Group.
   3. The mapping file for the Resource Model is pointing to the correct
   field in your csv document (assuming you are using the csv upload)

Let me know if this helps or if I've completely missed your question. If
so, please do provide more details about your current steps and what kinds
of data loading errors you are generating so that I know where in the
process you need help.

Thanks,
Annabel