Dears,

Are there already known ways to display location (point data) with our own custom icons on the Search Map. More importantly, are there ways to display different icons based on the different typologies within the same Resource Model. For example, in DANAM: https://uni-heidelberg.de/danam/, we different types of monuments within Monuments Resource Model defined in the typology branch and we want to provide each typology a unique icon.

Thanks.

Ashish