Hi Kuba,

I have not encountered this error before, but I believe this function is
part of PostGIS. Do you get any errors in your console when you go to the
/search page and view your map? Is it just an error with this one resource
or with all? If you trigger the error again, can you send a full screenshot
of the gray traceback area?

Thanks,
Angela