Hey all, it looks like this is an issue with the Postgres/PostGIS
installation. Can you check what versions you have of that software and
extension? As the Arches documentation states, you need to use Postgres 12
with PostGIS 3. The function that the original error message mentioned
(st_asmvtgeom) only became available in PostGIS 3.

Adam