Hello all,

I'm testing an upgrade to Arches 5.1 and have hit a stumbling block with
trying to get celery running. I've followed the directions on the doc
<https://arches.readthedocs.io/en/stable/task-management/?highlight=celery#running-celery>,

and have RabbitMQ installed and my settings.py file updated. I did not
create a tasks.py file within my project folder because the docs imply this
is only needed if I need to add additional tasks for my project (I just
need the default Arches tasks).

When I run python manage.py celery start from within my virtualenv, I get

Error:
Unable to load celery application.
The module XXX was not found.

where XXX = my settings.ELASTICSEARCH_PREFIX

However, when I edit the celery.py management command to use
cmd = f"celery -A *arches* worker -B -l info"
instead of settings.ELASTICSEARCH_PREFIX, celery starts up and connects to
rabbitmq.

I'm wondering why that management command is using the ES prefix and what I
could be missing in my own project config that is causing this.

Thanks,
Angela