Hi, All.

I have created pulls against gpii-handlebars
<https://github.com/GPII/gpii-handlebars/pull/23> and infusion-docs
<https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/pull/129> to migrate to
markdown-it.  Thus far my experience with markdown-it has been pretty
positive, it was basically a drop-in replacement for marked with one minor
configuration change (enabling html, which is disabled by default).

Cheers,

Tony