I've updated my pull request at https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/549 to incorporate a further simplified version of the PCP API, which is more closely focused on the needs of the UI. This now encodes the model state corresponding to the settings widgets directly rather than this information being synthesized from excerpts of payloads taken around the system. I've updated the PCP API "work in progress" Google Doc to describe this API at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c7QWlh-CFmkdERja7m0VRby50rySAkAP9eLGNiSlZGE/edit# There is another example of a test payload showing an update to an application-scoped setting at https://github.com/amb26/universal/blob/dcdd43ff551eac2218f8a7552a0a6c3422be7d79/gpii/node_modules/flowManager/test/PCPChannelTests.js#L32 I had a chat with Georgi this morning who confirmed he thought the new API would be easy to work with. I will be working this afternoon for architectural support for https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-2608 - "Select preference sets" which can be done with the current architecture. Support for https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-2607 will continue after Kaspar returns on Monday - this requires some further rework of the core architecture to support the flow of updates to settings propagated to the running system. Work can progress on this issue in the meantime by means of mocks and tests.

There will be discussions and updates on these and other PCP related issues at the PCP status meeting which is upcoming shortly.

Cheers,

Antranig