Hi, All:

As discussed in last night's GPII architecture meeting, we still have two
partially configured GitHub integration plugins installed on issues.gpii.net.
The old is the DVCS plugin built into JIRA.  The new is the GitLab plugin,
which the devops team installed for use with their repos.  In the meeting
we discussed how this results in issues like GPII-3155
<https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-3155>, where one plugin works, but the
other doesn't.

In looking at the admin control panel, it looks like all we need to do to
enable DVCS for issues like GPII-3155 is to create OAuth App credentials
for the gpii-ops account on GitHub and then input those details in the DVCS
plugin control panel within JIRA.  Once that's done, the same PR and commit
visibility as we have for our other repos will be available.

I don't have great availability today, but I do have good overlap tomorrow
and Monday if someone with access to gpii-ops on GitHub is available to
pair. Volunteers?

On the flip side, the new GitHub plugin doesn't work for GPII issues
because no one has entered the group account yet.  We could do that,
although I'm less impressed with their model, which seems to require
storing login details rather than using OAuth App credentials or anything
tied to the specific service.  I'd propose leaving that alone for now and
reviewing to see if we even need the new GitHub plugin once the DVCS plugin
is set up for gpii-ops.

Cheers,

Tony