In doing this — also keep in mind that we need to eventually get to FedRamp
capability (or we can’t deploy in the government at all - which may be a big
customer).   For that there are controls for how the development environment is
structured.

BUT - if that means we need to do things drastically different - lets not worry
about that now — just do what is expedient — and we will explore that issue
later.

I only mention it now in case there is something we can easily do now that will
make FedRamp easier later.

thx
Gregg