Hi, All.

This week I took a few minutes to evaluate a few options for searching
static sites (like the Infusion documentation) and wrote up my experiences
as a technology evaluation on the GPII wiki:

https://wiki.gpii.net/w/Technology_Evaluation_-_Static_Site_Search

As this issue affects both the Fluid community and the GPII architecture
that is largely built using Infusion, I'm cross-posting to the
gpii-architecture and fluid-work mailing lists to get input from both
communities.  If you are at all interested in the topic, I'd appreciate it
if you'd take a few minutes to review the evaluation and send your feedback.

If there is enough interest, I am happy to put together a one-off meeting
to discuss.

Cheers,

Tony