Hi Shamika,
In this case, do we restrict exposing repository URL to user to
checkout/checkin this artifact ? Because even though we not show this URL
in AppFactory UI , user can see this after login to the Git server.

thanks

*Harsha Thirimanna*
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
* <http://www.apache.org/>*