Hi,

The scenario is, we have mounted SM's registry to the App Factory registry
to remove the remote call for read the resources. but still the write calls
happens via SM. see the image below.

​

The problem is, once we do a write call to the SM's registry, App Factory
registry cache won't get updated, so old information will be shown in App
Factory pages.
Is there a way to remove an entry from the App Factory registry cache when
we do a write call to the SM's registry? then when we do a read call, it
will load the cache again and show the updated information.

Thanks
Amalka