Hi Dimuthu,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Pulasthi Supun <pulas...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dimuthu,
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Pulasthi,
>>>
>>> Yes. We do not need  global invalidation (although it would solve the
>>> problem), but the request is to sink AF Registry cache with the DB. We are
>>> in the same JVM, and we need a method/way to tell registry remove this
>>> particular path from Registry path cache.
>>>

>> Such a method would need to be accessed through something like the remote
>> registry right?. The Registry api does not provide such a method to remove
>> entries from the Registry cache.
>>

> It should not be remote. An OSGi level method would be fine. Is there a
> way to patch the registry that we use?

I talked with Azeez regarding this. He also agrees that providing such a
method to manipulate the cache is wrong. We need to think of some other
solution for this. I am not sure if the global cache invalidation has
completed or can be backported into 4.2.0.
@Amal is the work on that complete ?

Regards,
Pulasthi