Hi Eranda,

There is a use-case. For example, even in the case of a service, you can
push it to the ES at anytime after it has been created. There is no concept
of a service needs to be in Production or Testing for it to be available on
the Store. But, for a service to be published on the store, you need it to
be reviewed and also it needs to have an endpoint. So, the service has a
Store-lifecycle. But, it has a separate development lifecycle. Similarly it
can have other lifecycles for other concepts.

Thanks,
Senaka

--

*[image: http://wso2.com] <http://wso2.com>Senaka Fernando*