Hi Senaka,

Well if we "always" have a separate store-model, your model of having a
> strong tie up between the lifecycles would have made sense. But that is not
> necessarily the case. There can be a single store, a couple or even 3
> separate.

Here I am trying to get the overall picture. When there are 2+ stores are
we attaching 2+ lifecycles to a single service, one per each store? If this
is the case these stores should be independent of the Service lifecycle
isn't it?

thanks
Eranda