+1 for adding openid connect session management for Identity Server road
map also there are other profiles like Discovery and Registration which are
need to be implemented in near future. Currently we have a limitation to
provide public key to client side without Discovery and Registration
profiles.

[3]http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html
[4]http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Asela Pathberiya <as...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Prabath/Johann,
>
> It seems to be that we are supporting only the openid connect core
> specification.  Is there any idea to support other profiles such as
> session management [1] ?  If we are supporting this [1] profile..  I
> hope that we can easily implement end to end web SSO with OpenID
> connect with out using SAML?  Also.I think, It would be easy to
> support this [1] profile in Identity Server. I am sorry... I can not
> find any OpenId connect profiles in Identity Server road map except
> the core. It seems to be that most of the other Identity Providers are
> supporting them.  Any idea to add this in to Identity Server's road
> map soon?
>
> [1] http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html
> [2]
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21248519/openid-connect-will-eventually-replace-saml-as-the-dominant-protocol-for-sso