Hi folks,

Just saw this thread and as Dulanja mentioned, implementing session
management spec is should be our one of top priority on our roadmap for
OAuth\OIDC area.

I have started a thread on Dev [1] on some user stories which clients
expects from a IdP and it seems without having OIDC session management spec
implemented, IdP can only handle very limited functionalities.

[1] Subject : [Dev] Single Logout for OIDC Service Providers

Thanks,
Darshana

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Dulanja Liyanage <dula...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> When compared to SAML web authentication, the major functionality missing
> in the current OpenID Connect implementation is the logout capability.
>
> IMO we must at least provide that from session management spec.
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Asela Pathberiya <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Prabath/Johann,
>>
>> It seems to be that we are supporting only the openid connect core
>> specification.  Is there any idea to support other profiles such as
>> session management [1] ?  If we are supporting this [1] profile..  I
>> hope that we can easily implement end to end web SSO with OpenID
>> connect with out using SAML?  Also.I think, It would be easy to
>> support this [1] profile in Identity Server. I am sorry... I can not
>> find any OpenId connect profiles in Identity Server road map except
>> the core. It seems to be that most of the other Identity Providers are
>> supporting them.  Any idea to add this in to Identity Server's road
>> map soon?
>>
>> [1] http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html
>> [2]
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21248519/openid-connect-will-eventually-replace-saml-as-the-dominant-protocol-for-sso
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Asela.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Asela
>>
>> ATL
>> Mobile : +94 777 625 933
>>              +358 449 228 979

> Dulanja Liyanage
> WSO2 Inc.
> M: +94776764717

*Darshana Gunawardana*Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859 <%2B94718566859>*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware