Hi Kishanthan,

Thanks for your feedback on this. Please find my comments inline:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
kishant...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
>
> I got a few questions on this.
>
> If I have two carbon clusters (AS cluster and ESB cluster), will there be
> two Stratos Composite Applications?

No, a composite application can have more than one Carbon cluster. To do
this we can introduce a group per Carbon product and add those groups to
the application node.

> Also I see two different terms being used here (Carbon Cluster and Stratos
> Cluster) What are the differences of them according to this model or are
> they refer the same?

They are referring to two different cluster definitions. Carbon cluster
refers to the actual product cluster created by the cartridge. Stratos
cluster refers to the cluster created in Stratos in its topology (this is a
data model not an actual cluster). In Stratos these can either map one to
one or one to many.

In the diagram, why we can have only one cartridge for Manager Group?

No, these values are configurable. We can change them according to the
requirement.

> What is Non WKA Cartridge?
>

>> A None WKA cartridge will have the same Carbon product with some
configuration parameters to say that it will only create None WKA members
in its cluster. This is coming from the concept we have used in this model
to manage the number of Management nodes, Worker nodes, WKA nodes and None
WKA nodes as needed.

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*