Hi Shakila,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Shakila Sivagnanarajah <shak...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I use "zip" as the artifact type. But we should use a proper type. I think
> "synapse/lib" would be better. If I use synapse/lib, the CApp will contain
> <Connector_Name>.synapse_lib instead of  <Connector_Name>.zip. I defined
> the CApp.type as [1] in the CApp pom. But still getting the same. I attach
> the CApp (spoComAppPro_1.0.0.car) here. How can we proceed with this?

Is there any specific reason for changing the <Connector_Name>.zip to
<Connector_Name>.synapse_lib in the CApp if we use "synapse/lib" as the
artifact type? I think we can use the <Connector_Name>.zip irrespective of
the "artifact type" name.

Thanks,
Viraj.

> [1]   <CApp.type>synapse/lib=zip
> ,bpel/workflow=zip,lib/registry/filter=jar,webapp/jaxws=war,lib/library/bundle=jar,service/dataservice=dbs,synapse/local-entry=xml,synapse/proxy-service=xml,carbon/application=car,registry/resource=zip,lib/dataservice/validator=jar,synapse/endpoint=xml,web/application=war,lib/carbon/ui=jar,service/axis2=aar,synapse/sequence=xml,synapse/configuration=xml,wso2/gadget=dar,lib/registry/handlers=jar,lib/synapse/mediator=jar,synapse/task=xml,synapse/api=xml,synapse/template=xml,synapse/message-store=xml,synapse/message-processors=xml
> </CApp.type>
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Jasintha Dasanayake <jasin...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Viraj Rajaguru <vi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We are going to implement "including connectors into CApp" feature in
>>> DevS side.
>>>
>>> Currently, we can import a connector into DevS using import connector
>>> wizard. Imported connector will be stored in shared location for all the
>>> ESB projects in workplace. That means, once you import a connector it will
>>> be visible to all the ESB projects.
>>> To facilitate to include these connectors into CApp, we can list all the
>>> connectors that are available in this location in the Composite Application
>>> project's pom file editor. Then users can select required connectors and
>>> create a CApp.
>>>

>> +1 for this approach  , we also have to think about importing scenarios
>>  , if user import esb project which already added connectors  then we need
>> to properly handle it
>>

>>> Using above mentioned approach, we can support the use case mentioned by
>>> Kasun.
>>> - We want to invoke a Twitter operation.
>>> - Import the Twitter connector from connector-store(into DevS) and use
>>> the Twitter connector operation in our mediation logic.
>>> - Include connector and the artifact(API, Proxy service, Sequence) into
>>> CApp and deploy the CApp.
>>>
>>> And also currently there is no option to remove imported connectors.
>>> There is only "Import connectors" wizard. We are going to change this
>>> wizard to "Manage connectors" which will allow users to import and remove
>>> connectors to/from DevS.
>>>

>>  +1  for renaming the name but first we  should think where we initiate
>> this wizard based on that we can decide the name

> [...]

Viraj Rajaguru
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com

Mobile: +94 77 3683068