Hi,

As discussed before I have implemented the following services as JAX-RS web
services and hope to implement the UI.

[1]getAllLifecycles()

To get all the life cycles and their details including stages and checklist
items.

[2]getCurrentLifecycle(applicationKey,applicationVersion,tenantDomain)

To get the life cycle details(including stages and checklist items) of a
given appVersion artifact.

[3]getNextStage(lifecycleName,currentStage)

To get the next stage of a given stage in a given life cycle.

[4]getPreviousStage(lifecycleName,currentStage)

To get the previous stage of a given stage in a given life cycle.

[5]setAppLifecycle(applicationKey,lifecycleName,tenantDomain)

To change the life cycle name of an application.

[6]updateVersionLifecycle(applicationKey,applicationVersion,tenantDomain)

To update the life cycle of a version of a given application.

Above services can be used in following scenarios.

[1] When displaying life cycles in the interface.

[2] To display stages and checklist items in ‘Lifecycle
Management’,‘Repositories & Builds’ and ‘Logs’ pages.

[3],[4] When promoting and demoting app versions.

[5] Change current life cycle into user selected one.

The user will have the facility to change life cycle in the ‘Settings’
page.(still not implemented)

[6] Currently when creating a new branch it checks whether the application
is a created one or an uploaded one and then the life cycle is assigned to
the app version artifact accordingly.(either ‘ApplicationLifecycle’ if
‘created’ or ‘UploadableApplicationLifeCycle’ if ‘uploaded’).

Therefore have to update the default life cycle assigned into app versions
into the life cycle selected by the user when creating branches in
‘Repositories & Builds’.

Your ideas and suggestions about the above scenarios will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks.