Great work Susinda! Few comments below:

   - I think initially we may not need multiple groups inside the tool
   palette for sequence diagramming module.
   - Maybe we can directly use the exact tool palette elements we need;
   Lifecycles, Mediators, and Arrows.
   - The term Tool used at Tools.Models.Tool, might not suit well. Shall we
   call it an Element/Item (a tool palette element/item)?
   - The images used inside the tool palette may need to have transparent
   backgrounds.
   - Overall, we may also need to consider following:
      - As we do not store positioning data, we may need to do the
      positioning for the user. If so we may not need to provide user to change
      the positioning of elements as needed.
      - We might need to update the colours of the elements and the tool
      palette according to a colour scheme.

Thanks

*Imesh Gunaratne*
Software Architect