Hi all,

Andes client invokes the admin service to get IP address and ports of the
live nodes in the cluster.
Admin service makes XML structure  and sends that string to the client who
invokes the service.
.
Here is the structure of the XML,

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><IpList>    <Eth1>
<default>            <IP>10.100.4.165:5672
<http://10.100.4.165:5672></IP>            <IP>10.100.4.165:5673
<http://10.100.4.165:5673></IP>        </default>        <ssl>
<IP>10.100.4.165:8672 <http://10.100.4.165:8672></IP>
<IP>10.100.4.165:8673 <http://10.100.4.165:8673></IP>        </ssl>
</Eth1></IpList>*

The user can choose the SSL by setting a system property in the client
program. Otherwise, it always takes default ones.

Any comments ?