Hi Sajith,

Yes even though the boot up time is not an issue in C5 the other advantages
I have outlined are still there to be gained. There is a huge effort we
have to do on dev ops side to maintain those images you are talking about
because of having everything at file level.

Some examples from API Manager I can think of are turning notifications
on/off, enable monetization, enable/disable stats, configure work flows,
Enable/Disable JWT token header.