I believe the plan is that for server configs, there is no (admin) UI in
C5. It can be changed only via config files. End user scenarios such as API
publisher might have UIs for configs.  ( We should agree here or have a
meeting if we want to change that)

What is an example of case where configs will take effect later?

IMO storing configs in the dtabase make the deployment complicated. Also it
reduce the scalability as all server point to one DB. I think it also make
docker usecase complex.

--Srinath