Do we really need multi-profile support (at an osgi level) on C5? What if
we have separate dedicated runtimes per profile? Which means that we have a
gateway runtime, store runtime, etc. within the same distribution? Each
will run on its own port, maybe using offsets by default (no need to worry
about that if each profile is a container).

Also if we have profiles, do we also have a global profile which runs all
components in one? I doubt we'll be able to achieve the target of 1 to 2
sec startup time if we do that.

Thanks,
NuwanD.

Nuwan Dias