We also need to consider how we are going to handle the 'NotApplicable' and
'Indeterminate' responses by the XACML engine. Especially the Indeterminate
response that might be due to some missing attributes etc.

AFAIK the decisions of multiple evaluated policies are currently evaluated
based on the combining algorithm (like Deny overrides, First applicable)
defined globally.
Shouldn't we also allow this algorithm to be decided at SP level?

Thanks,

Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
Mobile: +94777603866