Hi,

I am planning to implement the SNMP connector to send the SNMP messages to
other devices.

When a device send a message to the ESB mediation flow(that means when we
receive a request/message to ESB mediation flow), the connector should be
able to compose and address the SNMP message and send it to the destination
which will be listening to the SNMP messages as shown below.

Please give your suggestion on this.

Thanks,

Thulasika.