Hi ,

SNMP connector send the SNMP messages to SNMP listener, to send the SNMP
messages we need to specify the following properties:

   - Request Identifier: A number used to match requests with replies. It
   is generated by the device that sends a request and copied into this field
   in a Response-PDU by the responding SNMP entity.
   - Error Index: When Error Status is non-zero, this field contains a
   pointer that specifies which object generated the error. Always zero in a
   request.
   - Variable Bindings: A set of name-value pairs identifying the MIB
   objects in the PDU, and in the case of messages other than requests,
   containing their values.
   - PDU Type: An integer value that indicates the PDU type.

Thanks,
Thulasika.