Hi Lasantha,

Great work! Please find few comments inline:

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Lasantha Samarakoon <lasant...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Following endpoints are available in this API (Please see the attached
> Swagger definition for detailed description).
>
> *POST /deployments *
>     - Payload: Product model
>
> *DELETE /deployments*
>     - Payload: Product model
>
> Product model:
>     {
>         "product":"esb",
>         "version":"4.9.0",
>         "pattern":1,
>         "platform":"kubernetes"
>     }

​I think we might need to use the same term given for the API resource for
the object model. In this scenario maybe we can call it deployment. WDYT?​

​We would also need to expose two API resources for queriing deployments:

GET /deployments - Returns all deployments
GET /deployments/{id} - Returns the deployment that matches the {id}

Note the {id} parameter in the second API resource. I think we would need
to add an id property to the deployment definition and use the identified
generated by the container cluster manager.

*How the API works?*

> Kubernetes artifacts which is used to deploy the product in a container
> environment needs to be hosted in the host environment. 'KUBERNETES_HOME'
> environment variable contains the path to this Kubernetes artifacts
> directory. Directory structure of the KUBERNETES_HOME is as follows.
>
>     [KUBERNETES_HOME]/[PRODUCT_NAME]/[PRODUCT_VERSION]/[
> PATTERN]/[PRODUCT_PROFILE].yaml

​Shall we change this to read K8S artifacts from a folder inside
repository/deployment folder (need to check the exact folder path from C5
product structure)?

Thanks​

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*