Hi,

If we are hard-coding default values to the bean class, are those values
should be default to the component or to the product which is
(frequently) using that component ? If we use default values related to the
product then we can use that values directly in the specific product and if
some other product is using that component, they have to override it in the
deployment.yaml. For example product-is is using component identity-mgt. So
what should be the default values for the config files coming from
identity-mgt component ? Are those should be defaulted to the product-is
related values or to the component related values and product-is should
always override them from deployment.yaml.

Thanks!

*Jayanga Kaushalya*
Software Engineer
Mobile: +94777860160 <+94%2077%20786%200160>
WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware