Hi Abimaran,

The basic idea is, if you had (store, publisher, key-manager, gateway)
profiles on the previous model. In new Runtime model, you will have
separate runtimes for each of those.

It is somewhat similar to what was there as profiles, but different in
packaging(folder) structure, deployment (each runtime will have specific
deployment artifacts), etc.

Thanks,
Jayanga.

*Jayanga Dissanayake*