Hi Ishara,

What is the conclusion for supporting database configurations in C5
> configuration model?

We decided to maintain datasource related configuration in deployment.yaml.
There is no default values for datasource configuration. If any product
needs to add datasources, those configurations should mention in the
deployment.yaml.

> In which kernel version we can expect this ?

This is in a separate repository(carbon-datasources)[1]. We are going to
add this configuration model in next carbon-datasources release.

1. https://github.com/wso2/carbon-datasources

Thanks
--

*Danesh Kuruppu*
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2

Email: dan...@wso2.com
Mobile: +94 (77) 1690552 <+94%2077%20169%200552>
Web: WSO2 Inc <https://wso2.com/signature>