Hi all,

We changed 2 APIs because it doesn't allow the trial version to get API
access.
We changed
1.Sage
2.Dotmailer

For that we choosed
1.amoCRM - amoCRM is a very friendly CRM and B2B leads and sales management
solution. The vendor won our *Expert’s Choice Award for 2017* as well as the
 *Great User Experience Award*.

The software was developed deliberately to transform first-time contacts
into leads, and to help you maintain an organized database and make better
sales decisions. What this software also does is track your performance, so
that you will always have the whole picture of your progress, and maximize
the potential of your agents. It’s a cloud-based solution, so there is no
need to download or install anything directly on your computer.
2.wealthbox CRM
Weathbox is a web-and-mobile CRM application for financial professionals.
Version 1.0 of Wealthbox for financial advisors was launched on February
11, 2014. New features and editions of Wealthbox in financial services are
in development now. Wealthbox is easy to use offering
getup-and-go-simplicity. No training required. Wealthbox allows users to
share CRM activity with staff to stay in the loop and get work done while
engaging with prospects.

in next reply we all will describe our API's induvidualy

Thank You
M.Kausik
Computer Science
University of Jaffna