Hi all

I'm also a member of  kausik's group under 3rd year rapid application group
project. I'm planning to do a connector for wealthboxcrm API. The following
are methods which i have selected to implement.

I am going to implement wealthboxcrm. wealthboxcrm is,
Weathbox is a web-and-mobile CRM application for financial professionals.
Version 1.0 of Wealthbox for financial advisors was launched on February 11,
2014. New features and editions of Wealthbox in financial services are in
development now. Wealthbox is easy to use offering getup-and-go-simplicity.
No training required. Wealthbox allows users to share CRM activity with
staff to stay in the loop and get work done while engaging with prospect.

I am going to implement following methods
1.Retrieve all contacts
2.Create a new contact
3.Fetch an existing contact
4.Update an existing contact