Hi All,

An earlier version of APIM had enabled notifications process at the
creation of new API versions in order to notify existing subscribers (via
email) that a new version of the API is available.now need to implement
this feature according to C5 APIM.

[image: eeee]

1.Check whether user enabled notification if yes I need to create
NotificationDTO object and store data to object.

2.Send NotificationDTO object to notifier (separate thread) through
executor.

3.Notifier extended NewAPIVersionEmailNotifier send emails to existing
subscribers.

This is the main design of the operation.This Operation can implement
through any API.but now I call this operation from API called "create new
version" in APIServiceImpl and using JavaMail.

Please provide suggestions for improvements.

Thanks & Regards.

--

*Krishan Wijesena*
Software Engineer | WSO2