Hi Krishan,

I guess you are planing to add this configuration into deployment.yaml
which is the Global configuration model in C5.

If that is the case how will it going to be in the deployment.yaml?

Do you plan to add it into a separate name space or under same "
wso2.carbon.apimgt" namespace?
As our practice i guess it is better if you add notification configuration
in here so that you can add your bean class in apimgt.core

NotificationTypeConfiguration class hold “Type” which needs to send
notification and “NotifierConfiguration” object.

For example “Subscription”, “New Api Version” etc.

when you say Type, i felt like it's the mode of notification such as email,
sms

So how about changing it to something like 'Subject' or anything suitable?

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray
Senior Software Engineer
Mobile : +9477 262 9512