Hi Krishan,

There was an intern project done to introduce Event Listeners using
observers to api manager. I think you could re-use this feature for your
implementation as well. There is a simple listener added to log message for
api creation (see [1][2]) . You might be able to use the same mechanism for
this feature as well when sending emails.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-apimgt/blob/master/components/apimgt/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/apimgt/core/impl/APIPublisherImpl.java#L335
[2]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-apimgt/blob/master/components/apimgt/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/apimgt/core/impl/EventLogger.java