Hi Isuranga/Gayan and All,

WSO2 IS should be able to provision with both SCIM 1.1 and SCIM 2.0 at the
same time. There can be two systems - one supporting 1.1 and the other
supporting 2.0, and we need to provision users to both of them.

The above statement does *not* mean we need two separate outbound
connectors. It could mean we use one connector but that single connector
supports both of the protocols at the same time.

thanks,
Dimuthu

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Gayan Gunawardana <ga...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Isuranga Perera <
> isurangamper...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gayan,
>>
>> Currently working on the configuration option. Sure I'll move changes to
>> *identity-outbound-provisioning-scim*.
>>
> Thank you very much for the contribution.
>

>> Best Regards
>> Isuranga Perera
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Gayan Gunawardana <ga...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Isuranga,
>>>
>>> Could you be able to move *identity-outbound-**provisioning-scim2* to
>>> *identity-outbound-provisioning-scim* by having configuration option
>>> for SCIM 1.1 and 2.0 ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gayan

>>> Gayan Gunawardana