Hi Chamila,

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Pubudu,
>
> wso2.carbon.apimgt.container.based.gateway:
>>   enabled: true
>>   implClass: org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.core.impl.KubernetesGatewayImpl
>>   implParameters:
>>     masterUrl: 'https://192.168.99.100:8443'
>>
> Shouldn't this be accessed through the built-in DNS name "kubernetes" [1]
> along with the Service Account token mounted through a Secret Volume?

This configuration is used when accessing Kubernetes cluster externally
from the APIM. We can use the kubernetes.default to access the Kubernetes
API server within the pod. In this case we do not need to provide the
service account token to the APIM. Kubernetes client reads the token from
the pod mounted path.

Thank you!
--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos