The WSO2 Identity and Access Management team is pleased to announce the
release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.1 Update3.
You can build the distribution from the source tag,

Runtime: https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/tag/v5.4.1-update3

follow the steps given below.

*Building from the source*

   1. Install Java8 or above
   2. Install Apache Maven 3.x.x(https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi#)
   3. Get the source,
      - For the Runtime: Get a clone from https://github.com/wso2/p
      roduct-is.git and checkout to v5.4.1-update3 tag or you can directly
      download the source for the tag from https://github.com/wso2/
      product-is/releases/tag/v5.4.1-update3
      <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/tag/v5.4.1-update3>
   4. Run the one of the below maven commands from product-is directory,
      - *mvn** clean install* (To build the binary and source distributions
      with the tests)
      - *mvn** clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true* (To build the binary
      and source distributions, without running any of the
unit/integration tests)
   5. You can find the wso2is-5.4.1-update3.zip binary distribution in
   product-is/modules/distribution/target directory.

What's new in WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.1 Update3

New Features & Bug Fixes: A list of new features and bug fixes shipped with
this release can be found here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/23?closed=1>.
Download

You can download WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.1 Update3 here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/download/v5.4.1-update3/wso2is-5.4.1-update3.zip>
.
Contribute to WSO2 Identity ServerMailing Lists

Join our mailing lists and correspond with the developers directly. We also
encourage you to take part in discussions related to the product in the
architecture mailing list. If you have any questions regarding the product
you can use our StackOverflow forum to raise them as well.

   -

   Developer List: d...@wso2.org
   -

   Architecture List: architecture@wso2.org
   -

   User Forum: StackOverflow
   <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2is>

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, improvements, and feature requests
regarding WSO2 Identity Server through our public WSO2 Identity Server GIT
Issues <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues>.

~ The WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team ~

--
*Dinali Rosemin Dabarera*
Software Engineer

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/dinalidabarera>