Hi Rukshan,

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:39 PM Rukshan Premathunga <ruks...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Fazlan,
>>

>> 2) Deploy the custom event receiver jar file to dropins.
>> 3) Deploy the CAPP with the custom event receivers for required streams.
>
> Why we need custom event receiver and capp here? Did we add a new stream?

No we did not add any new stream. The custom event receiver jar is
responsible to read the zip files persisted in the DB and then map it to
the relevant streams. For this to work, each stream (request, response,
execution time) then needs an event receiver file of the custom receiver
type. Therefore we have to deploy a CAPP with those receiver xml files.

> And also when we persisting on statdb, we save it as a zip or events?

We persist as a zip file.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Fazlan Nazeem*