Hi all!
Please find my project description and the design as below.

*Project description*

The WSO2 API Microgateway currently supports only http and https as the
incoming and outgoing transport protocols. This project is for enabling it
to support HTTP2 for both incoming and outgoing message flows. We need to
evaluate the use of OAuth2.0, and rate limiting capabilities on the current
Microgateway and see how this impacts the move to HTTP2.

*Solution Design*

   - Supporting the messages received by the microgateway from the clients,
   by both HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2.0 protocols
   - All the communication that happen between the Microgateway and the
   Back end service will support HTTP/2.0 (The maximum version supported is
   set to 2.0. In case if it supports only 1.1, then it will be backward
   compatible to 1.1 and would not be a problem to communications)

Best Regards,

*Varuni Punchihewa*
Intern - Software Engineering | *WSO2*

*Tel:* +94 71 699 5861