Hi,

Integration team decided to include micro integrator profile into EI
tooling. Intention is giving ability to the user to test the developed
artifacts in-house (without leaving the tool). It is around 230 MB in size
when created using profile creator and starts within below 5s.  As the
first step we thought of the following use case.

When user want to test a CAR file, in current tooling, he has to configure
an external server in tooling, start it, deploy the CAR file to its file
system. We can ease the process by hiding server details. User has the
option to "deploy and run" without configuring anything.

EI tooling will be released together with EI server. Its Micro Integrator
profile will be bundled into EI tooling so that the versions will go hand
in hand.

This feature is tracked under issue [1].

[1]. https://github.com/wso2/product-ei/issues/2739
--
*Hasitha Abeykoon*
Associate Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com