Hi,

After analyzing online resources[1][2] and offline discussion with @Maduranga
Siriwardena <madura...@wso2.com> could able to get the answers for the
questions I have asked.

   - OPA is flexible, easy to use and maintainable so people tend to use OPA
   to write and make decisions hence we need to provide the capability to
   use OPA if someone needs.
   - At the same time, some people still will be using XACML hence we will
   be keeping both XACML and OPA.

[1] https://www.infoq.com/news/2019/04/open-policy-agent-cncf
[2] https://www.openpolicyagent.org/docs/latest/comparison-to-other-systems

Thanks,